Translate

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

It's October again. Here in my neck of the woods, it means cooling temperatures, leaves changing, hoodies, bonfires, and the approach of Samhain/Halloween. But, it also means Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
   I, like many others, have been personally effected by Breast Cancer through loved ones. I wanted to honor them in my own special way, so I created a bracelet using the pink ribbon charms. I took me a few tries to get it the way I wanted; it had to be unique and beautiful, just like those souls that passed. As well as the survivors and their family and friends.
 I am working on some more one of a kind Pink Ribbon Bracelets today, but am having a hard time. I was diagnosed with a number of chronic illnesses about fifteen years ago, and having a serious flare today. Sometimes, when I try creating something when I feel this awful, it doesn't turn out so great. I usually end up taking it apart. But, I really want to power through and make something amazing. We shall see.

     This one of a kind is on sale in my Etsy store now. You can scroll through my Etsy Shop at the top, and click the link, or follow it here....
               



No comments:

Post a Comment